Saturday, March 15, 2014

Percakapan Tentang Manajemen

A         : You know about the style of management?
B          : Not really, why?
A         : I’m just curious about the style of indonesia’s and japan’s
B          : hmmm, Japan has bottom up style but I don’t really know about
  Indonesia
A         : Why?
B          : Because it’s pretty much like bottom up as in japan bu also have a top-down style side ad in  
  Netherland
A         : So, you said that indonesia combinated those two style, yet none of
  them that really used.
B          : Right
A         : Can you give the example of the bottom up style?
B          : When we doing a survey of residents. We did it without too much
  parhcipahon from people of the goverment, example the
  representative who became the surveyor.
A         : So, what style which fit for management in indonesia?
B          : I dont know. I think the balance between bottom up dan tap down
 must be sought The propostion must be 50 : 50 to give equilibrium in
 the managemen of goverment. But it could be more bottom up because
 our country adheres to democracy. Or it could be more Just top-down
 the most important is find a balance between the two. I think that the
 best for us now.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             Mau liat Gantungan Kunci Unik ?? (KLIK AJA)

No comments:

Post a Comment